Sunday 9 December 2012

Custom Order Update

Well, as promised I have decided to open up a few spaces on the custom order list. Christmas and December seems a good time to get on with that as lots of people are busy with family and other things so the shop is quieter and gives me a bit of breathing space. The way it works is that the first five people to leave comments on this post will be given a space, sorry it is such a few, but you know by now that I hate big lists. In order for me to contact you and start the ball rolling could you also give me your flickr name so that I can fm you there, but following that I will contact you through etsy.



14 comments:

Unknown said...

I would love a custom outfit from you. my flickr is galshiba

Bramlet6 said...

I would love a spot, Rebecca/ bramlet6

Unknown said...

Sorry i'm Coodge29 on flickr!
Kristy

Kaatje Steurbaut said...

Oh this is very confusing! XD I will leave my flickr name if I'm still in the five then yay if not please ignore! I'm little-kate in flickr ;)

Le Café au Chocolat said...

Hi!
My name is Eneiva and my flickr is Eneiva B.
thanks!

Nkerley said...

Oh Bu**er have I missed it!

Unknown said...

Tarnation! Too late!

claribari said...

Seven comments already. :( Maybe next time!

Siri said...

Oh no I'm late too. Well if there is cancellation please let me know.
Thanks,
Iris Blakk

Love_cats said...

Too late also for me... :(

fishknees said...

I am always late, too! Lol!
I'd also love to know about any cancellations! Love your work!

Unknown said...

If there will be a free space on your list, I would enjoy to get a custom outfit. I'm Schneckiene on flickr. Thank you.

rosessimone said...

Too slow! Oh bother. Rosessimone is my flickr name - just incase...

YaOwl said...

wow!!! you open a custom.
i always be late because i'm at Thailand(so early when you post new items).......i want to have your COAT &dresses set so much. ^-^
http://www.flickr.com/photos/artcoolg/