Sunday 18 November 2012

Winter in Paris...

Frankie by little_moshi
Frankie, a photo by little_moshi on Flickr.

As some of you know me and a few of the moshi-elves are off to Paris in December for LejourB, something which we are very excited about. It will be a chance to catch up with friends and hopefully meet some of the lovely people I talk to online for real. I had such a great time in Berlin, and I think the best part of these occasions is to meet people and get inspired too, by all the amazingly creative people there are in the Blythe world. I don't just mean the people who make clothes and take custom commissions either, but all the people who style their dolls so beautifully, take such wonderful photographs and make a whole world that you can step into. One of the things I love is the humour and imagination that I see every day on flickr. Blythes and their human owners make me smile and laugh and wonder at how beautiful and funny and amazing they can be.

Now it is a great shame that all the people I speak to and who spur me on with their support of my work cannot come to Paris, and as a little compensation I am trying to make spares of most of the outfits I am taking to Paris to put in the shop next weekend. I hope you will like them, and I will announce a discount code too nearer the day that you can use in the shop.

Hopefully tomorrow I can give you a sneak peek of some of the outfits I've been working on.

No comments: