Wednesday 1 August 2012

Custom Orders Update


Dear everyone, 
due to a high and can I say, very touching, demand for moshi-moshi designs, I have decided that I need to put in place some guidelines and restrictions in an attempt to be fair and also allow myself the head-space for my own creativity which is what I hope makes people want my work in the first place. 
I will only take custom orders for certain signature items, ie. things I make regularly for the shop, such as cap sleeve tops, Joni dresses, Jumper dresses, pants and hotpants etc. Generally outfit sets are made as limited editions and therefore special because there are only a few. 
Please note that I am also setting a 2 item limit per person and whether I can make something for you is dependent on fabric availability. I change my fabrics regularly and use vintage pieces so there is often a very limited amount. 
I like to get to the end of a list, so at the moment I am only offering 10 places, and if the plan works smoothly I will see whether to continue with it. I am also an artist with other projects on the go so I sometimes need time to concentrate on those plans, which means I will not always be in the position to take new orders.
So please contact me through my etsy shop as normal, and I will continue to list custom orders in the shop as and when they are ready.
Hilary and her elves xxx


No comments: