Monday 17 October 2011

Back to Work...



After the busy-ness that preceded Blythecon UK, I came back from London with a terrible stinky cold. The underground was crowded and the weather was unusually warm so I reckon there was a veritable swamp of opportunist germs just waiting to pounce on my tired immune system. It is always the way I think when you have been working hard that you seem to be able to keep going and then as soon as it finishes that's when you get flu or a cold.

I sniffed and coughed for a week, and pumped my body full of every cold remedy going, followed by daily helpings of Beroca multivitamins and finally got back to work. I have lots of new ideas following BCUK, but slowly they are coming together. I need two of me to get them all sewn. But I have been enjoying the new fabrics from Bath and must have another inspirational visit soon.


2 comments:

E said...

Everything is cute "chez" you, I really admire your work and good taste, it's a pleasure to see what you do.

inkygirl said...

Thank you so much jenny, it's lovely of you to say so.